• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Recommend a book on cavaliers?

kiwi said:
Hello,

Looking into buying a book about cavaliers, any recommendations?

Thanks

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, in Fact and Fancy
by Barbara Garnett-Wilson, Roy A. Wilson (Editor)

LINK

There's a link to the author's page somewhere, hopefully someone can give it to you and you can read through the summary of the contents.

One that I love is The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel by Margaret Workman.

The best inexpensive general book that I recommend is Caroline Coile's Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. Widely available at Amazon etc.

I am reading:
Your Happy Healthy Pet Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (2nd edition) Norma Moffat (Canadian Cavalier Breeder). howellbookhouse.com

Being a past dog owner, but new to Cavs, I found it really helpful for info breed specific. Loads of stuff on things I didnt have to do with our lab; grooming long coat and bathing, cleaning ears, behaviour etc.. Nice little inexpensive reference book.

Yep, Norma Moffats' book is great....loads of great information.

Norma knows her stuff!! :)

Just checked Amazon dot com ..... it starts at 77 cents and up!!

Now I know where to buy MY books!! lol

Zippy said:
Yep, Norma Moffats' book is great....loads of great information.

Norma knows her stuff!! :)

Just checked Amazon dot com ..... it starts at 77 cents and up!!

Now I know where to buy MY books!! lol

hey chapters charged me $17 - but that is me, i have to have it in my hand to view. I rarely order online, I just find it, read about it and then find a store i can view things at. WOW that shows my age my kids say since their idea of clothes shopping is ebay!

Back