• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Remember Murphy?...

Ashley

Here is the thread... http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=24398

Well.... WE HAVE HOMED HIM! He has been home with us now for a few hours! That is the rescue I was talking about on my other thread... was just being discreet! ;)

He seems to really like Holly... Holly is just keeping to herself at the moment and looks at me as if... "Why is there another dog here... in our house??". I know it will take a while for them both to settle.

I will get photos up soon... but just thought I'd let you all know! :D

Ashley xxx

Way Cool. I'm so happy for both you and Murphy! Thank you for giving this handsome, energetic little the wonderful home he deserves.

:jmp2: Congratulations on adopting Murphy! I hope he and Holly become great friends...can't wait to see pictures - the ones of him on the other thread are wonderful - he's beautiful! :luv:

I was hoping a board member would get him because I really thought he was cute and wanted to follow his progress. Can't wait for new pictures.

:jump::jump::jump:

Really thrilled he has moved in; I know many here will be delighted we can keep tabs on him! :lol:

Will sure look forward to pictures too!

Congratulations he's a handsome little lad I'm so pleased to hear he's found a great home, good luck :lotsaluv:

What wonderful news. He is so adorable. Hope Holly and he are great friends very soon. Congratulations. Judy and Dixie

Back