• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby desperately needs some prayers right now

Thank you to all of you for your continued thoughts and prayers:eek:

Well I spoke to the Vet a little earlier this after noon (been at work all eve so my first chance to post) and they said that the blods didnt throw anything up and neither did the Xrays. So they are keeping her over night on the IV and will Ultra sound tomorrow!

I miss her dearly but to top off my day Ive just got home from work and Charlie has had to spend his first eveningalone since I got him and Ive come home to find his right eye is bright red along his 3rd eye lid and he is struggling to keep it open so what on earth he has been doing since Ive been out is beyond me!! Put some drops in and given him some Metacam to help him out!

If it doesn't rain it POURS!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping they will call me in the morning and give me some news- I dropped off her Medication this afternoon along with her bon bon pillow. They asked me if I wanted to see her but I didnt want to upset her and get her hopes up that she was coming home so I declined :cry*ing:

I'm so sorry! I am glad you are getting the ultrasound. I hope that will help find out more information. I'm thinking of you

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I right this next to a very depressed little Boy:-(( Charlie is missing his big Sis very very much!

Well the vet called at 8am this morning and said that Ruby is doing well and they have decided to try her on some food as they can't be sure that the vomitting is over until she has eaten. So she will have had some breakfast by now!

I'm hopefull that she will be allowed home soon but all depends on what happens to the food!

Thank you all again for your words of support!

Thanks Karen for keeping us updated. Poor Charlie. Fingers crossed Ruby keeps her food down. :hug:

Back