• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sadie

read ur later message. i am sure Sadie was not socialized enough as a breeding bitch. maybe she thought ur husband was going to harm her by grabbing her suddenly. hopefully she learns to trust her new family soon enough.

i hope ur husband is alright. best wishes!:rah:

Oh bless... i've just caught up on this post Eeva. Poor Sadie (and your poor husband too, of course).
How did he respond afterwards? IMO its best to say "No" and then walk away and ignore them. Can be difficult if you have really been hurt, but from experience (and reading) that is best. She's not been with you guys for that terribly long and im sure trust will build up between everyone and she will begin to settle.

Definitely give MT a wee call though. They'll like to know whats happening and will be able to give more advice as they'll know if there was anything from her past that has made her a bit reactive.

Take care x(y)

I´m so sorry to hear this.It was what I feared might happen:(
I hope the crew at many tears can help and guide you with Sadie.:xfngr:

Oh gosh! I'm sorry your husband was hurt. :xfngr: it wasn't too bad. Have you contacted the Many tears people? Did they have any advice? It would be good if you could find out a bit more about her story, the key to the solution might be there, if you knew what triggered her bad experience you could try to get her to build trust in the rest of your family.

What a star she is!!! You guys too :) Breaks my heart to know that so many of our little pals are out there being abused.

Gary.

Back