• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sam (matties mum)

Aileen

sam006.jpg

Sam is having trouble walking so we have brought him a pushchair sorry for the photo I will put up a better one when I have one
Aileen was mattiesmum

Is that a proper dog one ? Norma got one for Arne, but he didn't like it, as it was closed in.Joly would like it, as he likes a ride in the Pets at Home trolley.

No it is not I wanted to see if he would go in it and the answer was yes later on I might get a dog one
----Aileen was (Matties mum)

Yes he does he loves it yesterday when we went a walk he followed the others down a big hill off lead when he came back he was tried out I had to fetch him and put in it and there he sat has good has gold
---Aileen and the gang (Barney--Jazzie---Sam)

awwwww, bless him!

When we had one for Lady Topsy (who constantly fell over), she hated it ;). Much preferred to totter, fall and get back up again - boy was she one determined lady :). Miss her loads.

Back