• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

scratched eye - possible surgery!

Oh I'm so sorry Nisha I hadn't seen this before...poor Milo and poor you - VB ((((hugs))))

Glad that it is healing and hopefully now with the 2nd lot of drops it will heal properly and he won't need surgery.

A dreadful scare for you but you did EXACTLY the right thing going straight to the vets, not worth risking with eyes :(

Keep us posted, will be thinking of you.

PS my boys even at almost 5 and 3 still do that play -

IMG_1173.jpg

I can imagine how easily they could scratch each other...

thanks everyone :D im really pleased wit the improvement..hopefull it'll last! yea i am glad i went straight to the vet..i was actually thinking for like a second that maybe i should wait a day and see what it's like and then go in..but my better judgement made em take him!

Nicki, yea i see how easily it could have happened..btw that's a good shot! good timinG! :flwr:

well just came back form what im pleased to say his LAST appointment to the vet for Milo's eye..and he has the all clear!!!!!! :D everything is totally ok now!! yayayay! im so relieved

thank goodness, he healed up nicely. he's long forgotten about it I'm sure. nice job by you, getting him properly cared for.

thank goodness, he healed up nicely. he's long forgotten about it I'm sure. nice job by you, getting him properly cared for.
lol thanks Judy...as good as it all turned out i do not want to go through that again! ;) :p

Back