• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sensi-ble fitting (TKC help please!)

Bunnylover

Hi received my sensi-ble harness (brilliant service from TKC) and I just need reassuring I've got it right! Does the clasp go behind the right leg? I love it and hope it's right as I took Ruby out this morning (up our quiet road) and it was a dream to walk her! Thanks for advice everyone :)
Image3841132.jpg

Image3841127.jpg

Image3841129.jpg
Image3841133.jpg

I dont know but i looks good anyway. I have seen them advertised on the internet. I looks right but i dont have one. Your dog looks lovely though.
I might get one, they are supposed to be very good for getting the dog to walk properly...(y)

Yes that all looks right :) -- the tag goes on the upper right shoulder as YOU face the dog. The harness should fit snugly but not tight when the dog is *standing* (it will be too loose if you fit it when the dog is sitting). A finger should fit easily under it but the harness shouldn't sag.

Thanks for all replies.
Sorry but that looks a bit tight under the leg to me. Is that comfortable? :smile:
I wondered if it was a bit tight :confused: I measured it according to instructions but just wasn't sure,wondering if she might need the small.I ordered extra small as she only measures 17 inches round her tummy (she's a tiny tot) I really like this harness so want to get it right,I can highly recommend TKC's online shop (y)

Can you make the strap across the chest longer so it fits further back and not so close under the arm? I have not used one of these so I hope that does not compromise the harness staying on.

Hi,

Ok well firstly the lead clips to the top part of the ring on the front.

It does look a little snug behind his legs and you should be able to get at least 2 fingers in there easily and it should not be pulling or rubbing at all.

Other than that it looks good.

This is size XS.

Thanks for advice will try loosening a bit.If there's not enough to do that I'll get in touch about swapping it for the small if thats ok :)

Sorry to be a pain I'm just scared of fitting it wrong.I've adjusted it abit there isn't alot of room for manouvre.I can get 2 fingers in as you can see.Hopefully it's right now,thanks for advice :flwr:
Image3841146.jpg

Image3841145.jpg

Image3841144.jpg

Image3841141.jpg

I can see what you're saying :) It looks the same as on the instructions and she walks around no problem with it on.It does seem to tighten when she lies down but I guess that's why you don't fit it lying down or sitting position as that wouldn't give the correct fit.I know I must sound so thick asking about this :lpy::fool:

Thanks :) I'm probably worrying too much! She seems happy enough when it's on,any more advice from people who have got these harnesses gratefully appreciated.

I've only really walked up the road and back in case it was the wrong one and had to return it.She walked brilliantly in it! Didn't seem to rub and she didn't pull at all! That's why I want to get it right as it's such a good harness and so easy to put on and take off.

Back