• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SHE'S HERE!!! SHE'S HERE!!! PICS GALORE!!

Mon - we're taking the girls to a new vet here on Wednesday, but he has come so highly recommended from a local Cavalier rescue person that I'm looking forward to going! I think my regular vet only sees one other Cavalier. I even told the receptionist there that Sasha would have to come along for the ride and she seemed excited to meet her too.

I'm sorry you guys had a bad experience. But shake it off - it'll all get better AND you've got a new baby!

Cody - Jake says don't feel too bad buddy...I'd have been up on that chair with you!!!

She is too cute for words!!

Thanks for sharing all those fabulous picture. It almost makes us feel we are there sharing in the excitement. Zoe is absolutely adorable and is sure to bring you nothing but pure pleasure for years to come!!!!!!

Cody is like Charlie, a big fraidy dog.... LOL Congrats on the new baby... she is sooooooooo cute!!! I love puppies!

Oh Monica she is sooooo cute!!!! :D Congratulations and thanks for sharing those great pictures that help us to feel a part of your excitiement!!! :flwr:
Julie and the girls

So is she a total daddy's girl yet? It took Tilly all of 8 seconds to forget who I was after she went to live with Josh. :roll: :)

WELCOME to precious little Zoey! She is absolutely adorable! She sounds just like my Dottie, growling and barking at the "big dogs"! hee hee hee!!! So glad the trip went well and you have your baby girl home now!!! :flwr:

How I love the pictures of your other dogs waiting! You can almost feel their anticipation! She is one little beauty Zoey! Enjoy we have them for so little a time like this :cry*ing: We need to get those puppy kisses while we can!

Oh Monica what a precious beautiful little girlie she is ... I can almost smell that little puupy smell and feel that little bundle of warm fluff!!

I bet you're having soooo much fun, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us, I've been waiting all weekend to get online to see whether she was home with you yet and those pictures just made my day :lotsaluv:

looking forward to LOTS more piccies :flwr:

Lindsay: Stewie has yet to meet her yet. icon_whistling He has been spending the weekend with My father-in-law (they just hate to ba apart). It's really funny actually. They have a cavalier named Cate and Stewie loooooves her. They are just best buds (and Stewie hates everyone :lol: ) My mother in law likes having him over because that is the only that she can crate Cate at night without her screaming and howling because Stewie is in there with her :roll:

Zoey is doing so well. She is such a pistol!!! She will always grab the biggest toy in the bunch and drag it around the house. She is not afraid of ANYTHING and has even had the gall to steal a toy from Cody's mouth :lol: . She is still mommy's little girl right now, but that may change. Hubby is completely smitten with her. :D

More pics in the gallery!

What a sweetheart! There will be lots of fun in your house for the next while. :lol:

Back