• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some early pictures of my new pup coming next week

LorifromGA

These were taken by the breeder when she was almost 6 weeks old. I'm going to go by on Monday to get some updated ones. Obviously, she's already changed quite a bit in the past six weeks!

I'm going to have to put in the link to my newly-created Flicker account because I haven't figured out yet how to paste them directly into the message. I don't know where to find this "mountain icon" that I'm supposed to see. :confused:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33290991@N07/

Hope this link works!

Lori

Thanks! We think she's adorable. Waiting is much harder than I thought it would be. We want her NOW!!! How are we going to wait another week?!?! We'll be going over to viist her quite a bit next week. ;)

Her stocking is already hung on the mantel right next to Jasper's and my two little boys'. I'm going shopping today to buy things for both of them. Still, it's going to be a very long week!

Lori

She is a little sweetie.
You can’t beat going shopping to buy new things for your new puppy.

Back