• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

some photos of Giles

RossM

hi ive just joined and thought you might want to see more photos of our wee boy Giles:)

When we got him, he looked like this...

2647600686_65e7246539.jpg

He soon found his perch (or his naughty step)...

2653048881_850febc572_b.jpg

Now, 6 months on at the ripe old age of 8 months, he looks like this...

3137446785_326fbf2917.jpg

Last edited:
Giles is lovely, love the one by the step. Im a newbie too, got to work out how to do photos first before I can send some of my boy.

Giles is lovely, love the one by the step. Im a newbie too, got to work out how to do photos first before I can send some of my boy.

not sure if there is a guide on this website or not, but you need to get an online photo account - i use photobucket for forum photographs.
when you upload the photos, it will give you a unique web address for the photo you want to post. cavtiny
then once you get this paste it into your post. Its easy once you know what to do!

any problems, drop me a PM. I can host the photo for you if you email it to me, but probably best that you learn to do it to showcase your little fella!;)

Thanks for all the replies and the warm welcome!

The name Giles was my partner Alison's choice
It really suits him down to a tee. He pretends he is a little posh paws, but deep down he's a grubber! :) horse and cat poo would be part of his staple diet if he had the choice!!

The photos are only some of the many i have taken of my favourite subject/ model!

Back