• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sorry!, a sad thread.

Scouty girl, what have I started here . My threads are going to be avoided in future :D It's good to know we're all not so different & sometimes it's a bad experience that helps us to change things for the better! Judy x

Like Cathryn said, although it is sad to think about, I also remember the funny times and cuddles I had with Shadow, he was my first cat. But you are right, we do have power to change things and we're really not that much different are we?

In a way, losing a pet is harder than losing a relative I think, as your pet is your constant companion, they give so much and ask for so little in return. :hug:

Wow that's interesting to read, I thought I was the only one that thought that way. I feel a bit relieved knowing that others do too. I usually keep that to myself, but Cathryn I'm so glad you wrote that statement.

Back