• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Summer fun (just for you northern hemisphere folks!)

Ollie is so cute and I love the flying dog pic :D He is a right little fluff bucket, lovely feathering.

Fantastic photos Emily!

I can't believe how much Ollie has grown! He sure looked like he had a wonderful time at the Dam! He's such a cutie!

Ollie is sooooo adorable ! I looove your pictures Emily !
I wouldn´t mind getting some of the sun you have 8) Today we had 2 degrees celsius .. brrr :roll:

And I have to tell you that I have found Ollies lost twin :D His name is Máni (Moonlight) and my best friend own him.

010.jpg

007.jpg

012.jpg

On last show Máni became best of breed, Ollie will propably be just as beautiful as his long lost twin ;)

010.jpg

you have a really beautiful cavalier!!! and he looks sooo happy!!

i agree w/ the others, your pics are great...it's not easy capturing these moments w/ our pets, but you did a wonderful job ... keep 'em coming!

Back