• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The London Pet Show - Olympia

The london pet show-olympia

A wonderful result.

I must mention here two amazing salespersons who worked so hard on the stall. There was CT's own Sandrac, who unfortunately missed having her photo taken, and Tania's right hand woman Pat, who is on the right of Sabby's picture.

Those two could sell whole coal mines to Newcastle.

There were some wonderful new cavalier items which will now sell in the shop ( I just love the wrapping paper ) and even more are planned.

There is also going to be a Preloved Section where old UK Club Yearbooks and other memorabilia will be for sale.

THE LONDON PET SHOW- OLYMPIA

Well done Folks, and also what is so important, is getting the Message across to the Cavalier Buying Public about the Health Problems of SM and MVD in our Cavalier Breed ,make them aware only to buy a Cavalier from a Cavalier Breeder who cares about Breeding Healthy Cavaliers.

Bet

Well done on a marvellous day's fundraising and no doubt raising awareness.
I can't wait to see the selection of memorabilia and old yearbooks. No doubt it'll generate tremendous interest.
Sins

A great result :jmp: Makes all the hard work worth it. Well done to everyone and an extra big :thnku: to Tania for all the behind scenes work that her and her trusty band of helpers do.

Margaret - not sure if I would be able to sell coal mines but I do a good job of selling Ruperts:D

I'm so thrilled to read about this fantastic result and also all the exciting plans for the future.

Never one to let a blade of grass grow under her feet, our Tania! Well done to everyone concerned.

Can't wait to see the new shop and get purchasing
Sofapoogs.gif

Back