• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Parties Over

Brian M

Hi
Its time to call it a day ,in other words its back to work tomorrow ,I suppose in these sad times at least i have a job to go to ,lets not hope that the economic outlook does not turn out as bad as its been painted .On a brighter note over the last couple of weeks the latest I have been up is 7.45 am and the girls have had three walks every day and have been with me every minute of every day and I hope they loved my company cos I absolutely adored theirs .Dawn is happy and so is Luke with his laptop ,another xbox 360 elite ,loads of games and books ,I lost Tammi but I still have Ami and most important of all we are all healthy and relatively happy we own our own house and we don't owe anybody a single penny .So far then we look forward to 2009.

Good Luck and Best Wishes To All

Warmest Wishes
Brian Dawn and Luke
and the mad professor and the crazy cav owner
and Poppy ,Daisy and Rosie
and Ami

And special thanks to people like Margaret Carter ,Karlin ,Pauline and Jan B and Barbara and all the others who devote themselves to our Cavs and those ever so special people in rescue Nicki and Davy and all the others and Merlinsmum for her hardwork on the calendars:flwr::flwr::flwr:

I hope we all have a good 2009 and that our lovely Cavaliers stay healthy.

I had a good start to the year. Not many people on here know that I was made redundant in May 08. I applied to so many jobs I did loose count. On Friday I had a call for a job offer and I gladly accepted. I hope that I should be able to start work in February after they receive my References and my Enhanced Disclosure has been returned. I will miss my three as I have been at home with them for 9 month now. I have not worked full time for a while, but in today’s job market you can’t be choosy. My husband is home during the day so they still got him to keep them company.

And I agree with Brian, a special thanks to all those people who try to improve the health of this lovely breed.

I wish you all a happy 2009.

Hope this year is a good one for all of us...and thanks a million to all those Brian has mentioned!

Thank you Brian, can't tell you what that means to me to be included in that list.

I would also like to thank every single person who has sent me a kind comment and offered support. You've seen me through some really sad times and helped me so much, you've never let me down. I've made some wonderful kindhearted friends. I've been well looked after by the most caring people. Most importantly, I've learnt, through you, how best to look after Dylan. :flwr:

Best wishes to you and your family, Brian,...2 and 4 legged, for a happy, healthy, fulfilling 2009.

:luv: A lovely thought Brian, and my best wishes to you and your familiy too.

Sabby, great to hear your good news for 2009 - good luck in your new job. Pauline - lets hope that 2009 is a better year for you and Dylan.

I would like to add my thanks to everybody who works for Cavalier health in whatever capacity, and all the members of this board who kept me so entertained during my three months of inactivity last year. Now back at work, but I still sneak on!

Oh, and a final thank you to Penny Knowler, Clare Rusbridge, Sarah Blott and all the reaserchers who are working for better Cavalier health. (y)

Better get on with some work now!

Hi Sabby

Many congragulations on securing your new job ,very well done.:flwr::flwr:

:thnx: Brian & Jan Bell
I feel very fortunate to be offered a job at a time where so many people loosing there jobs.

Back