• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The recall is only going to get bigger....

Isn't that the truth...I will no longer deny that I am 100% obsessing! In my attempt to stop obsessing, I will try to stop counter replying all of your posts in this thread! ;) I guess, I'm just trying to say that there is more than one way of looking at things...would hate for things to become too one-sided.
I was joking at myself, not you, pointing out that I was obsessed. I dont take offense to your comments at all, there is no right and wrong anwer, balance is good.

My hubby is a good sport, but he definitely thinks I'm obsessing about her...although, not necessarily about the food/treats. He's pretty worried about that, too. More like about the way I rearranged our afternoon on Sunday so that she wouldn't be home alone during her first thunderstorm...and then there was ONE rumble the whole day!

Good grief, I'm definitely obsessing here as well. I check in hourly with the FDA website. Meanwhile, Bianca seems to be doing fine. (maybe I should take my cues from her!!). Mike is also 'blissfully' unaware of most of these new developments...it'd be nice to be more Type B. -Natalie

Good grief, I'm definitely obsessing here as well. I check in hourly with the FDA website. Meanwhile, Bianca seems to be doing fine. (maybe I should take my cues from her!!). Mike is also 'blissfully' unaware of most of these new developments...it'd be nice to be more Type B. -Natalie
Whoot the type A club - I'm a member too! Now if my leg brace would arrive I could leave my computer and stop obsessing by being able to move from computer.

*sigh*

I Have old mother hubbard as well at home.

Shay,

I don't mean to promote natura pet, but I have Kosmo and Faith on something called Innova:Evo. Lots of us use that on this board and I feel safe with it because it's grain free and doesn't have a lot of ingredients in it. I also use NV RAW which is just really meat and stuff like that. As much as I would love to, I just cannot trust myself to cook for my dogs. I am not knowledgeable enough about canine nutrition to trust myself cooking for them 100%. And who knows where these supplements have been derived from. :( Anyways, good luck! If you're looking for something with grain, I know Merricks only does their own food and it's only by their own plant. I would feel relatively comfortable with them as well. :)

Hi Sara...you know, when I went to the pet store on Friday, I had 3 choices in mind, Evo, Canidae, and Wellness. As we are standing there reading the ingredients, a guy walks up and grabs a huge bag of Wellness. Hubs starts asking him about it, and they start talking about poop. I kid you not. I thought only us girls talked about that. Anyway, when the guy tell Hubs that the poops are so easy to scoop and they are very few, he said to me "let's get this one", so I said o.k., since he is the main pooper scooper at our house. I will probably try Evo next, but boy, does she woof this Wellness down, she loves it.

Deb, Lindsay, and Natalie.....A good ol' Type "B" personality would be so much more relaxing sometimes than this Type "A" I am blessed with. Oh well, I guess we get what we get.:lol:

Hi Sara...you know, when I went to the pet store on Friday, I had 3 choices in mind, Evo, Canidae, and Wellness. As we are standing there reading the ingredients, a guy walks up and grabs a huge bag of Wellness. Hubs starts asking him about it, and they start talking about poop. I kid you not. I thought only us girls talked about that. Anyway, when the guy tell Hubs that the poops are so easy to scoop and they are very few, he said to me "let's get this one", so I said o.k., since he is the main pooper scooper at our house. I will probably try Evo next, but boy, does she woof this Wellness down, she loves it.

Deb, Lindsay, and Natalie.....A good ol' Type "B" personality would be so much more relaxing sometimes than this Type "A" I am blessed with. Oh well, I guess we get what we get.:lol:

But the kibble is safe, your dog likes it and even I will admit it is a great food, so I dont see an issue. Ha! shocked you all with that! It's different for me, I am mad at them due to their lack of communications. My tantrums stem from the fact, I am not just type A, but also self-proclaimed princess AND a taurus too! What a mix I am.

AND in great news, Kodee's vet said her blood work 3 wks ago did include checking kidneys and she was perfect - so the puppy cookies are NOT to blame for her recent illness - we are taking the low kennel cough route - but she should be up and going in 2 or 3 days if that is it. She is still sleeping 2x the normal amt but back up to about 3/4 her food and no throwing up (stools were always still fine).

AND in great news, Kodee's vet said her blood work 3 wks ago did include checking kidneys and she was perfect - so the puppy cookies are NOT to blame for her recent illness - we are taking the low kennel cough route - but she should be up and going in 2 or 3 days if that is it. She is still sleeping 2x the normal amt but back up to about 3/4 her food and no throwing up (stools were always still fine).

Glad Kodee is getting better. Keep us posted.

Debbie, I don't blame you for being angry with that company. Personally I'd interpret their refusal to disclose as "guilty as charged". Why else would they be avoiding giving you a straight answer?

As an individual, the best way to hit back is to vote with your feet. If everyone did that to them, then they'd be out of business.

Debbie, I don't blame you for being angry with that company. Personally I'd interpret their refusal to disclose as "guilty as charged". Why else would they be avoiding giving you a straight answer?

As an individual, the best way to hit back is to vote with your feet. If everyone did that to them, then they'd be out of business.
Well I'm sure they appreciated my final email when I told them "Sorry your not the only cookie in the box"! Just stay away from the cookies folks.

I am not just type A, but also self-proclaimed princess AND a taurus too!

:rotfl: What a shocker!! ;) Looks like we have more in common than I thought!! Just tack on Obessive Compulsive to the end of that list and there you have ...ME!!:D :lpy:

haahaa.... i wonder how many people here are type A???
i also am a HUGE type A person, a triple taurus (you actually have 4 signs, moon, sun, mars, and venus i think...my friends into it, not me), and just a WEEEEEEEE bit OCD (ok a huge bit OCD). heeheee.

It really is getting ridiculous, I would be so upset too if I were you and couldn't get a straight answer from that company.

I am just so afraid of grains now in dog food, so today I bought Evo for my dogs and am making the switch over to that now, they sure do love the Evo and are gobbling it right up! And I like the small size of the kibble, my toy Poodle is so tiny he has a very hard time eating the larger kibble....so I hope this will be the last time we have to switch dog food. **sigh**

Back