• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

There’s a Brand New Baby at Cupcake’s House…

Cupcake Love

Well, there will be December 26th! She’s a tricolor girl named Nila. She’s three and a half weeks old and today was the first time we were able to meet her. I was a little nervous Cupcake would absolutely hate her, but our visit went well (though Cupcake was entranced with our breeder’s guinea pigs). Cupcake finds Nila interesting and I’m sure once she starts being more playful her level of fun in Cupcake’s eyes will also increase. :p

So, without further ado, here are some pictures!

Nila is the vicious one in the middle eating her crate
nilaeatingcage.jpg

Here she is roaring like a little lion (or yawning, you can decide which) ;)
nilaroar.jpg

Here she is eating in a very ladylike fashion
upside_down.jpg

The three of us
thegirls_small.JPG

And the new family…
newfamily_small.JPG

Forgot to mention a HUGE THANK YOU to Debbie for helping me find this breeder! It was awesome getting to meet you today. :)
cavtiny

Last edited:
woooooooohoooooooooo been waiting for you to post..it was so nice meeting you all today..Once Cupcake gets over the disappointment of Nila not being a guinea pig I'm sure Cupcake will love her..LOL

Ohhhhhh, Nila is absolutely adorable!!!!!! I am so jealous. What a great Christmas present. Congratulations... Judy and Dixie

OMG!!! She is so adorable :luv: I love her little pink puppy pads and that pic of her feeding is a hoot ( shameless Hussy :badgrin:) CONGRATULATIONS :flwr:

She's adorable, as everyone else has said! You're very lucky to get a second puppy.

I would dearly love to get a 2nd cavalier or other small dog like a Papillon, but my dh says no way. (Although when I look at the quantity of Daisy's hair on the couch that already looks like the work of 2 dogs, sometimes I wonder if I'd really be up for it myself! Just kidding -- I'd get a 2nd Cav in a heartbeat!)

Have fun with her and Merry Christmas!

Thank you for the well wishes everyone! We are so excited to bring her home and if she miraculously morphs into a guinea pig Cupcake will be REALLY excited for her to come home. :D

Back