• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

There are pups in there somewhere!

Bruce H

Somewhere in that box are Anna's puppies. I brought the puppies out so they could start getting used to the adults in the house. The adults are very interested in the puppies for about 2 minutes, then its "Ho-Hum"! Buck the cat had to wait a bit before he could get close enough to see. As gentle as Buck has always been with puppies over the years, he is the one I watch the closest.
75689866_36ed23acb5_o.jpg

oh that is so sweet! I want that many cavaliers! It must be fun to have that many dogs around you at one time! Thanks for the wonderful pictures...

Oh bless them :D What a lovely photo :D Who is the gorgeous large tri in the far right of the photo? I want that furbaby!!!! I love chunky tri's - just like my Maxxy - he's got paws like pit shovels and a huge head too, so yummy :D :D :D :D :D

It's like all the relatives ooh-ing over the newborns! That is one laid back cat too, in the midst of all those dogs.

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Oh bless them :D What a lovely photo :D Who is the gorgeous large tri in the far right of the photo? I want that furbaby!!!! I love chunky tri's - just like my Maxxy - he's got paws like pit shovels and a huge head too, so yummy :D :D :D :D :D

Well, the cat's out of the bag! We've been waiting to get a picture of 3 generations with Anna's litter in another week; the large tri is Anna's father, the puppy's grandfather. His name is Laughing Lazer and he became an AKC champion at 18 months old. He was retired from our breeding program about 1-1/2 years ago and is with us while his family is on vacation. And he is indeed a big boy, about 21 pounds now; part of why we breed Anna with smaller sires.

Grandpa Lazer lives with the perfect family (we would not have it any other way) just a couple miles from us and is in the lap of luxury. He lives better than me :) His new family loves him more than I could have ever hoped for. In fact, the two teenage daughters tried to get their parrents to let them stay home from vacation (3 weeks in Hawai) so they wouldn't have to be away from Lazer!

We miss Lazer very much, it sure is nice to have him with us for a few days.

Karlin: Yes, Buck is one laid back cat. But then he has to be with all these dogs. Buck is without question the friendliest cat I have ever met anywhere. He will hop up on anyones lap to look for attention, even total strangers.

So this is what dogs do at a baby shower, I've always wondered! :lol: :lol:

Your puppy picture is so warming! What a party! Everyone having a look at once. Your little ruby girl is such a doll - I love my ruby Sophie Rose so much - she's getting used to the mild winter we're having here in Nebraska this year compared to living in S. Dakota!

Sheri R.
Nebraska

Bruce & Kris:

The picture you posted with Kate nose-to-nose with Star's new puppy on the puppy page was priceless! I couldn't quit staring at it and thinking it was the sweetest statement of true love.

Thanks for sharing so many "precious moments" with all of us.

Sheri R.

Back