• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Toby 14 weeks old**IMG Heavy**

gamefanz

I thought I would show a few pictures of Toby today. He is 14 weeks old today. He is getting so much bigger. Last we weighed him he was 8.8 lbs but I am sure he is 9 lbs now. He is a playing machine! We have a mix of toys for him but some of them are ready for the trash. He likes all kind of toys, stuffed, plastic, ropes and kongs.
Tomorrow we have his 3rd set of shots and after a few days we will be able to walk more with him and be able to introduce him to dogs. We will be starting classes soon I hope. I can't wait until we can do more things with him.
Becky

281vqmw.jpg

2gspruo.jpg

11983s0.jpg

42ft4.jpg

20b1qnn.jpg

122c09j.jpg

He is adorable!

Where did you get that tall gate? I really need one like that bc one of my Cavaliers just jumps over a baby gate. Sometimes I like to sleep without having a Cavalier on my head and we gate them in the back bedroom for the night! Oliver jumps over it every time and I end up with a fur hat!

Thank you!
Its actually a play pen. Here is the link for it:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/IRIS-8-Pa...en-White-Dogs/13025219?adid=bzv_fb_revshr_001
You can take the panels off or work it a different way. He has the play pen in the kitchen/bar area that leads to the dog door & the extra panels that are left are to keep him in the living room so he is not roaming the house. The panels in the living room are just standing there. So far he has not tried to mow it down LOL keeping fingers crossed that he doesn't figure it out LOL
**adding** you can get it cheaper on Amazon I think
Becky

What a cutie!!!

Holly, I have that same pen and love it!! Only problem was....Micah figured out if he worked on the door hard enough he could bang the latch loose, but if you tighten the latch down enough it will stay. I've never had such a creative dog before :) Got mine on Amazon.

Thank you everyone. He is a great dog but if we could stop him from biting us, he would be the perfect puppy. Yelping only helps for a bit then he is coming back at us. My husband gets it the worst. He can't yelp in a way that Toby understands and feels my husband is a play thing. I hope that the training classes will help.
Becky

Becky I have been away for the weekend with Alfie and am only just getting round to looking at all the threads. Missed this one. Wow what a gorgeous chap he is. I love his little jet black nose :) He has grown so much, looks about the same size as Alfie. His white is snowy white !

Diana

Thank you Diana. He definitely had a growth spurt in the last few weeks. Yeah his white areas are very white, we love it!
Becky

Thank you! He actually turned 15 weeks today. I've been taking pictures almost every week but I think my storage drive will get so full if I continue that way LOL
Becky

Back