• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Training the dogs Pics!!!

Mycavyangels

Today i tried my best to get all three of the dogs to sit!! as u can see it didnt work (that bad buddy lol)

DSCF0004-7.jpg

Cheeky Buddy

DSCF0005-9.jpg

YAY they all Sat (for 1 sec)

DSCF0006-11.jpg

If at first you dont succeed!!!:D Well done you got there! I just love seeing groups of Cavs training.:D

those are great pics Emily!! Cavaliers are really smart dogs. :) Keep at it and they will get it. :dogwlk:

Those pictures are really cute! Are you in Regent's Park? It kind of looked like it-- I was in London over New Year's and I loved it! We watched the fireworks over the Thames River and the London Eye- it was, by far, the best New Year's Eve I have ever had!

Keep at it! Looking good so far there, of course there is always one who won't play along icon_whistling But you are almost there!!

I was going to say two out of three at the same time was really good -- and then you got all three! :)

Back