• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

tv

Wesley LOOOOVES "Meerkat Manor" on Animal Planet. We have a giant LCD tv so I guess they look real to him. It drives him nuts!! You would think there were giant squirrels darting across the furniture the way he tries to jump up and get them :lol:

Ah yes, Riley too is a TV watcher. Especially anything with dogs on it! He also really likes Meerkat Manor, i think it's the sounds they make that really get him going. :lol: And if a doorbell rings on TV he has to bark and go to the door, every time! :sl*p: It is pretty funny, Cavs certainly keep you entertained, the little silly furry loves. :D

Alfs loves the tv he likes Tennis and golf and sometimes he will watch smallies tv.He doesnt like Rats.If he sees one he will jump up at the tv and smack it with his paws.

Lexie likes to watch tv. She likes animation the best for some reason.
It is funny to watch her tilt her head side to side. She has tried to go up and paw the screen but we are trying to stop her from doing that. We are afraid she may tip the tv over. :yikes
Here is a picture of her after my hubby stopped her from pawing at the screen.
They are watching (um) Southpark. icon_whistling
349617328_f2cd649052_m.jpg

My Honey loves to watch animal shows...animal Planet... or the Dog Whisperer.

I will wake up in the middle of the night , If I left the TV on she will be sitting there watching it.

:lol:

Yep, Fergus loves watching tv. He can stare intently for hours. If dogs or any animals come on he runs up to the tv and jumps at and barks at them constantly. When we change the channel he assumes they've gone outside so he runs outside to try to find them!

He can even recognise music of ads which he know has animals. We'll be watching tv in bed and he'll be under the covers, when the music comes on he starts barking and comes out from under the covers to find the animals. He's even been known to bark at cartoon animals.

Back