• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Two SICK doggies last night!!! No sleep....*Update w/ treat*

It doesn't say what kind of animal fat either.

It wouldn't hurt to try getting your money back - your cavs' reaction to the biscuits doesn't indicate an allergy to me. I think it would be highly unlikely that 2 unrelated dogs in the same house would have the exact same allergy.

It's probably something bad/toxic in the ingredients to cause such sudden and severe synptoms.

Poor little dogies. I would take the biscuits back to the store and tell them the dogs had food poisoning, becasue it does sound like they had a form of it to me. The store will just return the box to the company for their money. That will save you the hassle of sending them back. Hope they are feeling better. :flwr:

I would feed chicken or fish , in preference to beef, following a 24 hour fast with just water.

You have to be careful with treats from the Far East, as some of the colourings used can be poisonous and the actual product could carry infections.

I'm with Maxwell & Me. When Scout came home from her spay, she developed diarrhea. The vet told me to give her a 1/2 pill of Pepto-Bismol. It works great.

My Newfoundland has a very sensitive stomach. She cannot eat anything out of the ordinary. Occasionally I try a new treat or chewie. Bad results. A 150 lbs dog w/diarrhea is a nightmare. Although when I'm home she will come and get me or wake me up. One pill and she's in check. It's works wonders...a miracle.

Back