• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update on Abbey

linderbelle

I just got back from the vet and her liver work was fine. Of course I was in tears. Vet called neurologist and got us in on an emergency basis tomorrow. So this will be my last post until I have news to report. Abbey could use some prayers and so could her mom. Thanks to all who have supported us through this.

Linda, so sorry you are having these worries and fears. I will keep you in my thoughts as you go thru this with Abbey.

I'm so sorry you and Abbey are going through this. It sounds just excruciating to deal with. I'm glad you got an appointment with a neurologist so soon and am hoping that you can receive some direction and relief for Abbey.

Thank you everybody for your kind words and support. This is a very hard time for Abbey and my family. I do find comfort today knowing that I will have some answers. All I've heard for a long time is allergies allergies allergies. I truly believe in my heart that Abbey does have sm--if I'm wrong it will be a blessing. We have decided that we want a mri no matter what even at the expense--have been told this will be between $1,000-1500. I don't want to put her on those meds unless I know for sure and the only way to 100% know for sure is to mri her. I will try to post tonight but its 3 hrs away from here and I've been up since 3 a.m.--couldn't sleep. I know I will be exhausted tonight but sure I will want to tell you all also. Say a prayer for my family. We could use one.

You and Abbey are in my thoughts. I hope you got some good news for us tonight. You will at least know for certain what you are dealing with and if you have to can get the right medication for Abbey.:hug::hug::hug:

I'm definitely sending prayers up for you and Abbey. I really, really hope it turns out not to be SM. I know how scared you must be.

Back