• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

UPDATED>UPDATED GOOD NEWS!! CICERO UGH VENTING!

Would this make you upset as well or am I crazy?

• Yes, I would be upset.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, You are Crazy.

• Why do you care, at least you are still getting the dog.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kodee said:
wow, what a relief! I am so happy this diaster is over for you. What a nightmare. I still think a complaint should be filed - the woman has no right breeding with such issues over letting go. It is so unfair to people - look at the emotional roller coaster you were on - the next person does not deserve this! She should at least be honest with people and say she often opts to keep them to 16 wks and wont make that final say till its closer to 6,8 or 12 wks. Then people are at least prepared if the opt to go ahead and use her. I hope she reads what i wrote...I'm opinionated like that icon_whistling

Edit: To the 9% out there...

Edited by Karlin to say: Actually, no you don't add what you wish on a board I run. If you have problems with that, let me know by PM.

u.gif
p.gif
d.gif
a.gif
t.gif
e.gif

Just talked to MIL and she is getting on the phone this afternoon to make arrangements.

Will let you know more as it unfolds...

OMG Raven, I just read this whole thread and I am so happy that you will be getting Cicero this weekend! I can't believe what you have been through. :yikes I'm sure when he is in your arms and you are on your way home, all will feel much better. :flwr: We all want to hear from you when you have him home and with you and hubby. :D

oh thank god :D :D :D

raven the thought of you having to give up cicero 'dream relationship' or not just made me sick to my stomach so i can't even imagine how you must have been feeling this week!

i'm so happy for the three of you!

k

Raven, I am so happy to hear that you are getting Cicero! b*n*n* That is GREAT NEWS!!! :D I have been following this thread closely. I was so upset to read last night that you may have to give up this puppy that you already consider yours. I know how much trouble I would have doing that after visiting Coco every week at the breeders since she was 10 days old. I can't believe how dishonest the breeder has been and how selfishly she was acting! Thank goodness she came to her senses and is allowing you to have him when she promised.

I agree with the others that you should file a complaint about the breeder.

Wow...I just read this whole thread and was getting more and more frustrated and then...good news!! Phew!

I'm so glad it's all falling into place. It was really a selfish and crappy thing to spring on you...thankfully she seems to see the error of her ways...at least this time.

We'll just keep fingers and paws crossed that it all works out and this weekend you'll have your little Cicero home and in your arms!!!

Raven, I pray that there are no more surprises for you in your odyssey to get your cavalier puppy home.

Kodee I have edited your posts. If you wish to discuss further, PM me please.

I think the thread as it currently stands has run its course and is getting overly long, so I will close it and let Raven start a new one for any new discussion of her pup's arrival (I am sure there will be a few :lol:). (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back