• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Waffles is here!!!!!!!!!!

aww, i just want to pick her up and cuddle with her!! she's is such a cutie face!!!

about scooting... maggie did this during our first week about 2 times... i ran it by our vet, and he didn't do a rectal exam, but said to watch out for more scooting. she hasn't done it since... i would just advise you to mention it to the vet when you have your first appt. if it continues and if her stools are soft/runny. you can do a search on this board on scooting to read lots of helpful info!

anyway, welcome home Waffles!! can't wait to see you grow up!!!!!!!!!! :rah::rah::rah:

Waffles is so cute! Looks like she moved right in and is very comfortable.

Don't be too concerned about Sugar and Waffles playing. When Scout came to live with me I already had a dog, a Newfoundland. It took Breeze about 2-3 weeks to warm up to Scout. Now they play all the time.

She is so sweet :). I only have finn to weeks on saturday and i'm totally in love with him.

Best of luck with her

OH MY .... YOU HAVE A LAB AND TRI IN ONE HOUSE! You have no idea how jealous :luv: I am!! Too cute for words!

She is SOOOO cute! I would love to have a tri.

Charlie literally started scooting the day we brought him home. He was checked for worms and went on the de-wormers. I finally realized it was his way of telling me he had to poop! We are in a routine now, so he no longer does it, but he did for about a month or so. Check to see if Waffles needs to go out again when she scoots?

All the best you your growing family!!

Sounds like you had a long but fun day! LOVE the new photos!! Waffles is simply gorgeous!!! and she seems to have you hooked! :) watch out now;)!!

YOU HAVE A LAB AND TRI IN ONE HOUSE! You have no idea how jealous
...that's a Lab??? looks different to what im used to. i didnt even realise it was one!

its not a lab Sugar is a we believe a maltese/poodle mix shes a rescue dog so that was the shelter's best guess

haha yea i was convinced that wasnt a lab...was thinking thats a really funny looking lab if it was :)

CONGRATULATIONS---i can't believe how cute waffles is! love the name :D

looking forward to hearing your stories!

k

Oh is she ever adorable!! I just wanna give that pretty little face a big smoochie! Sugar is really a pretty dog too, it's nice that Waffles has a buddy to play with!!

Back