• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Water bowl ??

ann

Does anyone know if they make water dishes for Caviliers?? I bought a Spanial bowl but Ellie's long ears still dip in it when she drinks :(....
As she is on dried food she drinks a lot, so using a small bowl won't do.

This site is a bit pricey but they are personalized handmade bowls

http://www.chow-bella.org.uk/hom.html

They make standard spaniel bowls but it does say on the website that they will do a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel bowl (wider and shorter than standard Spaniel bowls) if you let them know it for a Cavalier.

You could try a non spill bowl. This is something like what we use:
bef_travel_bowl.jpg

Oooh where are those coloured ones from? I have an extra large no spill bowl that I got mainly because my cat Ambrose otherwise will sit and paw out water all over the floor... a favourite pasttime. :rolleyes: But a side benefit is the dogs' ears never hang in their water. I noticed they had the bowl I have at the recent Pet Expo in Dublin but have never sen them on sale here.

I got my first non spill bowl years ago in the USA but I got one recently in Swords pet shop (probably on the wrong side of the city for you Karlin). They are a miracle of engineering - no more wet ears :cool:

Hi
I have got one of the non spill bowls for Harvey to stop his ears getting wet. It cost me £1.49 great investment. I got mine from The Range.

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

Back