• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Whats your favorite colour cav?

favorite colour cav

• Blenheim

Votes: 39 39.4%
  • ruby

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • black and tan

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • tri

Votes: 28 28.3%

• Total voters
My favorite used to be the tri but is now the ruby.

I've been watching this poll with great interest to see how it matched up with requests we get from potential puppy people. Very interesting that it is about exactly what we are now getting requests for. I always wondered if it was a local thing, but it appears not to be.

Colors

Although we have one of each color and a solid black the ruby is my favorite.
It's like waking up to a burst of sunshine everyday when I look at Lucky.

I voted for Blenheim, but I am sure that is only because we got Molly first & fell in love with her first...she is Blenheim. Max is Tri and I LOVE his coloring....and at puppy class there was a ruby...and I LOVED his coloring too.....I have yet to see a blk & tan...maybe when I see one, I'll LOVE that color too! All Cavs are beautiful.

I find wholecolours more striking than partis
1. B&T
2. Ruby
3. Tri
4. Blenheim

I imagine they all have great personalities though and that's why we love 'em

1. tri
2. ruby
3. blenhiem
4. b&t

I'd love our second to be a ruby but eventually I would hope to hav one of each colour!:luv:

It's like waking up to a burst of sunshine everyday when I look at Lucky.

Awww ... that's how I feel about my little ruby Lucky too!!!

He definitely is a ray of sunshine in my life every morning! :lotsaluv:

My preferences change depending on whether I am thinking I need another one. :lol:

Karlin, I so agree with that. Cleo is a Blenheim and I think she and thus all Blens are fab, but now I'm lusting after a tri ...

Back