• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Whats your favourite cavalier colour?

oh gosh what a hard question!!! :|

all four colours are absolutely beautiful!! the coat doesnt make a difference to me...but if i have to choose id probably say..
1.Blenheim and Tri tied for first
2.Ruby
3.Black and Tan

But dont really take much not of what i said because it really doesnt mean much to me theyre all gorgeous!!

duncans_ma said:
I have slight issues with black dogs...dates back to my childhood. So..

1. Blenhiem (because that was my intro to cavs)
2. Rubies....Darby sold me, LInda.
3. Tri - (but with a lot of white please)
4. black and tan - they are REALLy growing on me

Ashley

Kudos to you, I am flattered that my little darling sold you. :flwr:

Darby sends you some special kisses and hugs. :hug: :lotsaluv:

He is particulary spunky lately, not sure if that is a calling for him to be neutered. :shock: He will be 8 months on the 29th of November.

The rubies have a special place in my heart, but they are all just the greatest. if i ever got another, it would have to be a different color because i'm afraid i would get them confused!

Boy, this is a tough question, I think the colors are all so pretty! But I will admit that I have a soft spot for the blenheims! Maybe because of my Bentley being a blenheim.

When we decided on a cavalier we had our hearts set on a Tri, definatly, nothing was going to change our minds. We went to see the litter and picked Murphy our Blenhiem boy! He just tweeked our heart strings :l*v:
Next time I want a Tri, but i'll probably come home with a Ruby :lol:
Not that fussy about a Black and Tan as I've never seen one up close.

I wanted a tri for my first and ended up with a Blenhiem. Maybe next time. I think they are all great. But it would have to be:
1. Tri and blenhiem
2. Black and tan ( I already have a bt so may get one when she is gone)
3. Ruby ( last only because I have goldens and they might clash in colour)
Mind you if any of these colours came my way, I certainly woudnt say no.

I always wanted a black & tan but have a Tri.. I never used to like the ruby and Blenhiem but now seeing everyone pic's on this site I love them all.

Back