• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Where's the love?

Cicero's Mummy

I was on http://dailypuppy.com/ and I noticed there were not any CKCS to be seen! So, I used the search tool... and I was right! No CKCS!!!

I think a few should have thier moment to shine! I know as soon as our little one comes home he/she will have thier photo submitted! Just wondering if anyone has thought of submitting a photo??

I'd love to see a CKCS be the puppy of the day! (I have a POTD Widget on my google homepage!)

That was fun! Those are some cute puppies! :l*v:
My favorite is Sylvester- reminds me of Coco as a young puppy. I just wanted to pick him up and cuddle!

lol @ the daily puppy guy.

Mathis, your pc must be like mine, at first I didn't think any cavalier pictures downloaded after my search, but then I waited a few seconds and scrolled down and there they were.

'MrPuppy'! How can you say Cody is a Cavalier? He's a mixture that looks like a stuffed toy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back