• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

White Squirrel

Mycavyangels

Today in the park we seen a white squirrel!!!! lately we have been seeing lots of unsual animals!!
here are pics

DSCF0125h.jpg

DSCF0125.jpg

DSCF0122m.jpg

HOW COOL! We have white squirrels here in Richmond, VA too! Aren't they beautiful?!

My last house had a bunch of them in the neighborhood and I took a bunch of pics of them and posted them on my website along with some links to sites about white squirrels and where they came from: http://www.dilettante.info/whitesquirrelsmain.htm

I wish I had them in my new neighborhood...they're a ton of fun and boy were they feisty!

how strange!!! never seen one of those before.

Saying that, I got really excited when I saw a red squirrel in Texas. They're extinct here in the UK

mishmosh said:
how strange!!! never seen one of those before.

Saying that, I got really excited when I saw a red squirrel in Texas. They're extinct here in the UK

NO they're not - we have them up in Scotland and in some areas of the UK!!! We have seen a couple in the last few years, but they are very rare now sadly. :( :( :(

That white Squirrel is an Albino - I think it has red eyes? They are a mutation of the grey squirrel. There are also black squirrels in some areas, but I've never seen one.

We have black squirrels around Princeton---the first time I saw one I was a little spooked!

Tons of those gray squirrels around attacking our bird feeders...I call them rats with fuzzy tails---they are a pain!

That's pretty cool. I have never seen a white squirrel before. I have seen plenty of red ones though.

Wow!! You have a great eye and are always ready with your camera!!!

Thanks for sharing it with us. I've never seen a White Squirrel before! :)

Wow, lucky you getting to see such an unusual coloured squirrel. I've never seen anything but greys where I live and doubt I will ever get to see a white one.

Did see a white robin last summer though, that was very pretty and had a lovely singing voice too.

Alison

I've never seen one before - thanks for posting! Wow, last time it was parakeets, now a white squirrel - I'm wondering what you'll see on your next trip to the park! :)

I've never seen a white squirrel before!

Thanks for having your camera ready and sharing the photos! ;D

Back