• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Woman asked us for our Maddy

People never cease to amaze me (& not in a good way)! ;)

It comparable to sombody walking up to you and asking is they could have your toddler "if things don't work out."
What's with these people??? And her forcefulness in giving her number is just plain tacky & rude.

Run away! Run far, far away!

Darby's Mom said:
It comparable to sombody walking up to you and asking is they could have your toddler "if things don't work out."

While I think it is a little extream to compare someone asking about your dog as if asking for your child; I do agree that it is wrong and rude to be pushy about it!

My dogs are my children. It disgusted me that Spence was treated as a business transaction. I am a little relieved that I am not the only one that this has happened! :flwr:

i was telling my ma and h2b about that women wanting maddy and h2b was giving out yards saying i would tell her where to go big time! :)

Oh, don't get me wrong... Cicero is my little baby boy... what I was just saying is that noone in their right mind would ever go up to someone and be like "name your price for your kid." LOL. I was agreeing with the "it would be just as offensive part." :)

Back