• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Latest crisis

Well she's back to her usual charming self - we had visitors last night, and she was all over them, made them totally fall in love with her. She's eating well, back to following me EVERYWHERE (she now won't even let me take a shower unless she can sit in the ensuite to make sure I don't disappear!) and is full of energy. Her stitches are due out tomorrow, so I'm not looking forward to that - she gets very stressed when I bring her back to the vets - but it should only take a few minutes, then I can bring her home and get her back to her usual walking routine. She's used to being walked 3 times a day, as she's really high energy - and we weren't allowed to walk her at all while her wound healed. I'd say she'll go a bit mad when I take her on a proper walk tomorrow!!! :jump:

Fingers crossed nothing else happens to her now - it's so good to see her happy and healthy again :xfngr:

Back