• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Don't rush off to buy your Xmas cards yet

Small world, isn't it? The first card design I remember was this one, which I just fell in love with and have been buying them ever since!
Cavaliersunderstar.jpg

By the way, Margaret, do you have any news of the lady who called herself "DozyRosy" on her website, who always used to turn up selling goods for the Heart Fund at the Cav Club Shows etc. She wasn't very well the last time I saw her and she hasn't been at Malvern for a couple of years now. Would be interested to know if anyone else took over that particular role.

Shall be delighted to buy Cavvie Christmas Cards, for whichever good cause it may be. Thanks so much for all you do for our precious pets, Marie-Anne

Sorry Wagtail...........missed answering this.

I'm not sure what has happened to Rosemary (Dozyrosy) who was such a wonderful fundraiser for the health fund.

I know that she had problems getting the contents of the stall to Malvern because she did not drive.

I received the boxes of Xmas cards this morning.
I am extremely pleased how they have turned out. Glossy, good quality, cards.

They need to be put into packs of five ( groan ) Fortunately I have someone who will help me.
I anticipate being ready to start selling them next week.

Just a little reminder what the card looks like...............

3915792648_94ed183b35.jpg

Hi Margaret

Are the Xmas cards ready for purchasing yet?

Karen

Yes they are. I have actually just put an advert on eBay if anybody wants to buy them in a fast uncomplicated way.

Five Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Christmas Cards
Starting price:£2.50
Buy It Now price:£3.00
bin_15x54.gif

The P&P costs on eBay are 50p per pack

If you want to buy them direct from me they are £3 for a pack of five, postage included. ( I may have to surcharge non-UK buyers if postage overseas proves much too expensive)

PM me or email [email protected]

Last edited:
Received my lovely Christmas cards this morning, thank you so much Margaret. I love the detail in them! Hope I can sell lots on my Christmas stalls. Just found out I can have a stall a my local primary school, so that makes 3 stalls before Christmas. Yippee!!! Hopefully lots of money for the Collection Scheme!:w**h**:

Received my lovely Christmas cards this morning, thank you so much Margaret. I love the detail in them! Hope I can sell lots on my Christmas stalls. Just found out I can have a stall a my local primary school, so that makes 3 stalls before Christmas. Yippee!!! Hopefully lots of money for the Collection Scheme!:w**h**:

I hope so too :)

Christine has already raised a lot of money for the SM Cavalier Collection. Cavalier owners like her are wonderful.

If anyone wants to beat Thursday's threatened postal strike......

Order your cavalier cards from eBay today before 4.30 pm, & I will do my best to get them sent 1st class so they arrive tomorrow.

Five Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Christmas Cards

Item Id:290359534275

Price:£3.50

They are beautiful cards Margaret thanks very much!!!

Karen

My thanks to all those that have bought the cards. I really appreciate your support

The money raised will go to a scheme that is very important for cavalier health research......
http://www.veterinary-neurologist.co.uk/collection.htm

Hopefully list members and visitors will consider buying just one pack of these really rather attractive cards to send to their cavalier friends.
I will post overseas if the buyer pays the extra cost of posting. PM me or email [email protected]

:oops: I hope I'm not too late to buy some of these cards.
Can I paypal you Margaret?

I have just found out I can send a PayPal invoice. :)

If you send me your email and tell me how many packs you want, I can work out what I would need to charge.

Postal charges to Southern Ireland are more expensive than UK, so I would need to surcharge for that ( For instance it would come to an extra 50p for two packs of cards )

Sins has very kindly offered to take over & post any cards ordered by Irish members when she comes over to Chestergate, but that will not be until December.

Back