• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Adding a member to the family!

Unfortunately, after taking the picture we could not get the sweaters off them, Harvey was crying everytime i tried so i cut them off, but at least I got one photo of them.

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

Hi everyone, we are also thinking of getting a second puppy. My mum seems to think that Bailey, our one year old blenheim girl would not like a new addition and would be jealous. I feel that Bailey can be a little quiet and not very energetic at times and I feel a new playmate would make her happier. What do you think?

Cosmic81:

Hi,
Heidi is 15 mnth old and Chloe is 17mnths (both girls) we had Chloe from a pup (8wks old) and got Heidi when she was 12mnths.

I feel certain Bailey would thrive in the company. In my experience Cavi's love the company of another Cavi. Others will Im sure give you their thoughts

Back