• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

And the Winners Are.....

Oh, yay!!! Rory is Mr. October!! :D I'll email you pic right now. The calendar looks fabulous! :D Thanks so much for all the hard work!

-kendall and rory

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...................... WE ARE SOOOOOO HAPPY THAT YOU ALL CHOSE KAYLA AS MISS JULY. WE ARE OVER THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD LIKE 2 MAYBE 3 CALANDERS.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY THIS IS SOOOOOO EXCITING THANKS XXXXXX

BIG KISS TO ALL

Woohoo! My Bonoboy got into a calendar! :D :lol:
Congratulations everybody, and you too who are not in there! It was very hard too choose, all the pictures were grate!

And THANK YOU a million times Ashley! :thnku: :thnku: :thnku:

Okey, lets get it straight for the non-english speaking, slow understanding, frozen me :lol:

I post too you:

My e-mail
How many calendars I want
My comlete address
The pic of Bono in JPG
Bonos name, age, locations and a little text about him, or...?

:oops:

Jenny - you are exactly correct....that is all that I need from you. Please pm me if you do not have my emial address for the jpg

I'm glad that this calendar is going to represent all 4 colors. It doesn't seem like many out there do!! :D

January, March, May WINNERS

I need your pictures ASAP possible in .jpg sent to the email I provided...Thanks.

duncans_ma said:
January, March, May WINNERS

I need your pictures ASAP possible in .jpg sent to the email I provided...Thanks.

Sorry, sorry, sorry! :( :? I've been terrily busy, we've got visitors from home and everything is happening now. I promis I'll try to send the pic to day!
SORRY

Back