• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cassie given her wings

I am so very sorry to hear about Cassie. What a long and beautiful life 15 years long. Please know you are in my prayers.

So sorry to hear about Cassie, what a wonderful age, it must have a very difficult decision to make.

Nanette, so sorry to hear Cassie got her wings :(
15 years is a wonderful age and I'm sure you have lots of lovely memories to help you through this difficult time :flwr:
Run free at the bridge Cassie.

I am so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful age, but it is never easy to make that decision no matter what the age.

I'm so sorry for your loss of little Cassie. :( She was a member of your family for so long! :hug: Thinking of you. :flwr:

Thinking of you Nanette, I know you will enjoy all your memories of Cassie, I hope my Barney can get to that age.:(

Nannette, I am so sorry.

What a precious little girl she must have been. I'm sure she will leave an enormous gap in your household.

Best wishes, Margaret C

What a wonderful age to get to, and what a good life she must have had with you :). To be remembered with love.

First of all thankyou so so much for all the love. care, hugs and flowers that you all have shown, what wonderful people you all are.
Cassie was our little darling, gentle, loving and without a doubt a very special Cavalier.
Yes she did live to a grand age but I want those people who seem to delight in telling us all about the golden oldies and how there are many long lived cavaliers that she still died of MVD which she had had since she was 8. We all know they have do die of something and I would not change a thing about her life with us but watching them struggle to breath, coughing and not able to walk from one room to another in their final days is not pleasant as I am sure many will know if they like me have lost several of these special little dogs to this disease. Will they ever learn?

Thankyou again
Love Nanette xxxxxxxx

Nanette I have to admit that I didn't give this a thought when I posted, though I should have. I am sorry that Cassie wasn't well for so long.

Being a 'golden oldie' isn't so great if you are in discomfort, and it must be difficult to watch.

I still think she was lucky to be with you though.

Nanette, so sorry for the loss of your darling Cassie. She is at peace with our angels at the bridge now...

Back