• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Diary of a dog sitter.

Hi Pauline!!

Is Mimi the one you mentioned last night?? You are doing a fine job there and I am sure that Jenny will be very grateful for all that you have done for her. Hope the boiler is fixed now and that you haven't been locked out again?

The boiler isn't fixed Cathryn and I forgot to ask Abby how to turn on the fire in the lounge, I can't even find and knobs. :sl*p:

I think Mimi must be the same girl, I can't remember mentioning it last night. I have this sick feeling in my stomach, I'm going to have to leave her here on Sunday and I know Jenny won't let me have her :( So many dogs, I had to memorize her Blenheim spot so I didn't lose her. She was groomed today, she had lots of mats but she looks a treat now. Really just like a female Dylan. She is sleeping in the big crate on her own even though the door is open. Maybe she needs time to click with the others, they are sleeping on the floor of the same room! She likes Dylan though and I know Cavaliers always wag their tails but I'm sure her wag when I come in the room is personal!!

Am I the soppiest girl ever?! :wggle:

Dylan is getting on very well with Gabriel now.

Last edited:
Um...looks like I'll have to eat my words, I am being paid for dog sitting. Jenny is buying me a memory foam mattress topper and letting me take Amelia :jump:

Mimi's real name is Amelia, Ash will love that name I know.
Jenny called tonight, I can have Amelia :rah: but she will have to come back for 3 litters. :eek:

Back