• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Harvey needs yours votes! UPDATE!!!

Star to Harvey:

You are at least a ten, higher if there were more little buttons to put my paw on. Good luck!

Thank you everyone for voting!!!

Linda mentioned that Harvey was in 1st place so far but i cant see anywhere on that page how you can tell who's in what place.... Am i missing a section on the web page that shows the run down???

:mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav:

Of course he got a 10 from us! Let the other dogs try to defeat him! Between his hotness and ummm cavalier supporters no one stands a chance to beat him! done deal

Linda mentioned that Harvey was in 1st place so far but i cant see anywhere on that page how you can tell who's in what place.... Am i missing a section on the web page that shows the run down???

I went back onto the site and I assume the userrating is where all the pics stand if you click on each picture it will tell you and as far as I can tell Harvey is 8/10 further than anyone else.

Sorry if I misinterrupted the userrating, but of course he is gonna win. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Bacchus and Berkley were disappointed that we only got to vote once -- they thought they should each get a vote-- but they gave him a big 10 from both of them! :flwr:

Back