• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How Often Do You Bath Your Cavalier?

Robyn - you totally had me holding my sides I was laughing so hard. I could just pictures it all!!! Oh my gosh....don't know the last time I've laughed quite that hard!!

washing and teeth

:rotfl:
Your stories are so funny. I actually have never brushed my dogs teeth
I find raw bones like chicken carcasses or pigs ears a couple of times
a week does the same thing. And when I bath them I use an aloe vera
or oatmeal shampoo and conditioner. Especially good for itchy dogs and they smell really nice after too.

King gets bathed about once every week or week and a half...I found a couple of shampoos and condtioners by "Top Performance" plus a cologne from them too...makes King smell MANLY!!!! King loves to get his teeth brushed, all he has to do is see the brush and paste and he practically opens his mouth waiting for the brushing to begin cuz he knows theirs a treats after....but the ear cleaning he doesn't like to much, and I can't blame him I wouldn't want some1 putting liquid in my ears either....lol

Back