• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Humberside Rescue Show

Yep - will be leaving the other half at home rebuilding the garage!

The boys will have bath time tonight to get ready for all those girlies they will see tommorow!

Barbara, have PM'd you and told you the reason now, hope that you can understand that on this occassion family has to come first! :( :(

No problem, Cathryn. You did explain before. It's just that 4 people, I know, who wanted to go, have been disappointed because of recent family matters. We'll have to get them to change the date.:D

Well, we went to to the show and met up with Gem and Barbara. Oakley got a rosette for 3rd in the 9-12 month puppy class, and a rosette for the waggiest tail. Merlin came joint first in the fancy Dress with his puppia Coup d'etat camo coat on pretending to be a gurhka!

Here's Merlin posing as usual...

819176761_7dba324865.jpg

Here's Oakley trying to snaffle a kiss from his new girlfriend Chloe

819176817_dac4e14270.jpg

oh go on just a quick peck????

819176851_2dc4f66f41.jpg

and this time trying to get a snog in with a lovely 9 year old b&t girly

819176933_031dba8f02.jpg

love the photos. Am just going through ours now and will post some later tonight. Toady has worn Chloe out shes been spark out since we left the show! It must be all the excitment of flirting with Oakley;)

just ordered her a puppia (didnt take me long did it?)

Joly slept most of the way back-sitting up. I got home in record time and it's a good thing we left when we did as the roundabout from the A1 has been closed due to an accident.

You all look as if you had a good time I would not have come now because my Sam has had a upset tummy and we were at the vets this morning we did go to the family thing but the dogs went with me I did not want to leave them I cannot wait to see more photos
----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney ---Sam)

Merlin & Oakley!

100_0504.jpg

Is it dinner time???

100_0490.jpg

Its a hard life (15 1/2 years and still going)

100_0497.jpg

Back