• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I am Chelsea and my Cavalier is Chloe

Hello!

I am Chelsea I live in Washington State with my cavalier Chloe who is 10 weeks old. She is a Belhiem (red and white). I got her from a breeder about a week ago. She has already traveled with me and gone to restaurants, she's such a trooper! I am training her to be my Emotional Support Animal (ESA) and so far it's great and she's great!

I am new to the world of Cavaliers so if you wanna chat or have some helpful advice please message me or reply to this post.

Thanks!

Hi Chelsea, looking forward to photos of Chleo as you grow together. :D[h=2][/h]

Welcome! There is a lot of information here and lots of helpful people here. Ask as many questions as you like.

Welcome Chelsea and Chloe. We look forward to photos, and I would be interested to learn more about ESA dogs, as we don't have the exact equivalent in the UK. Chloe already sounds like my Cavaliers - ready to go anywhere as long as she's with you! Mine go on trains and buses and ferries, camp in a tent with me, accompany me to all sorts of events, and just seem to take everything in their stride. I currently have a 6-year-old Blenheim called Ruby, she's a rescue that I've had for 8 months. She's my sixth Cavalier, spread over 30 years.

icon_welcome

Kate and Ruby

Back