• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I just want to say this to Karlin and everyone on this forum

Ginger's Mom

That you guys are the best...

I'd be so lost without you all if this foum hadn't existed. :)

I'm sure you will all agree with me when I say this is such an incredible forum. I am very honored to be a member of this club, and it is amazing to witness such love and support everyone shares with one another-- whether it is Cavalier related matter or other personal issues.

Thanks so much Karlin for creating this awesome place where people from all of the world can meet and talk.

I wanted to start this thread to encourage everyone to thank Karlin and the forum moderators for all their effort in making this site so wonderful as it is.

Let the appreciation begin! :mexwav:

Thanks to everyone who makes this board possible!! I absolutely love checking it every day and seeing what my friends from around the world are doing and saying :)

:thnku:

:rah::rah::rah: For Karlin and the rest of the group! I have learned SO much from y'all and ultimately it helps my sweet little cavtiny.

Thank you thank you thank you!!! :luv::luv::luv:

This is an incredible community and I am so pleased to be here. My deepest thanks to Karlin and the rest of the head honchos. You do incredible work here!

Hey Ginger's Mom - thanks for helping us remember!

This is an easy one. Thank you for all the good ideas, the knowledge, the tears and the laughs. I know my little Cav's have benefited from my gleanings from this great site. :rah:

I also want to thank everyone for all their efforts and hard work making this forum as amazing as it is!
My #1 favorite website!!

I couldn't agree more! This is a really valuable forum for everybody, both experienced cavalier-owners and newcomers like myself! Thank you! :rah:

I'm new here and just visited few times before, but I love it so thank you very much for starting this:rah:

Many thanks to everbody for making this a good place to be
-----Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie ---Sam)

All dog breeds should have such a dedicated site, as this board helps enhance the lives of so many Cavaliers out there. It also gives us crazy Cavalier owners a place to laugh and cry together without being judged. And of course the most valuable aspect of this site is the help it provides to rescued Cavaliers all over the world.

Yes, I too have only recently joined and have been given fantastic adivise and its a wonderful sight - thanks everyone!

To Karlin!
drinking_cheers.gif

I don't feeling comfortable posting. But i really enjoy reading the forum a couple times a day.
Thank you very much.
Connie

Same here too! It is great to be able to come to a site where there are like minded folks from all different walks of life who are all united by one simple thing, our love for these wonderful dogs!!:lotsaluv:

A huge THANK YOU to karlin and her wonderful team of moderators (y) Having been a moderator on a similar board a few years ago, I know what is involved in the running of these boards, all I can say is this, "Girls Thanks for all that you do, it is VERY much appreciated", Keep up the great work girls!!

Veronica (Ginger's Mom) You spoke the words I have in my heart for this group but are truly not able to put into words as you did...thank you for that.

I doubt there isn't a day when I don't feel truly grateful to all of you...yes, especially Karlin, but also everyone else. I am 100% sure that had I not found this group that my two beautiful pups wouldn't be all that they are today.

The hours that Karlin puts into this group and rescue are astounding. 'Thank you' is just not enough.

:thnx:

I am really grateful for the mods who give their time to help run things here and to all the members who participate either publicly or by simply finding the site useful and make it a community.

I confess to spending way too much time here though. :lol:

An excellent forum! I've had so much help and support from you all and learnt a lot from reading everyone else's postings. Great!
:thnku::mexwav:

Back