• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Maggie....

Chardonnay

Some of you may remember that her name was originally Porsche - we settled on Maggie for her new name and she is an absolute love bug. We have just been through a very traumatic experience and she has been a real awesome therapy dog...such a gentle, intuitive soul for an 8 1/2 month old puppy. Here are some pics.

dougandmags.jpg

maggie.jpg

maggie2.jpg

maggie3.jpg

Thank you...we adore her. We almost changed our minds about getting her. Some of you may recall that my husband and I made arrangements to get her following our vacation to Jamaica. But while we were away, my stepson was killed in an automobile accident. We have been through hell.

My husband insisted on getting Maggie just the same - so we picked her up on Saturday. She has been a wonderful gift in this time of sorrow.

So sorry to hear of your step son ...Maggie is just what you need to realize life can be good. She is a beauty and looks so seet.

I'm so sorry to hear about your son. Maggie is just beautiful and I hope she will help heal your family's broken heart.

So sorry to hear about the loss of your son. It is just amazing how these little dogs live up to their name of comfort spaniels. I hope she helps you with your sorrow.

So sorry to hear about your loss, a know what your going through, i lost my sister and brother in a road accident.

Time is a great healer and getting Maggie was, i am sure, the best thing for you to do.

She is an absolute doll and will be there when you need her, as you are for her.

All my love to you all. My heart goes out to you.

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Ohh, I'm so sorry first of all to hear about your terrible tragedy. What a roller-coaster you must be on. But Maggie is truly adorable. I need to post a couple of pictures of Bianca, they have the exact same face. She will be really helpful in getting you through this difficult time. Maggie (also love the name) is gorge. Absolutely a doll, and she sounds like the perfect "love bug". I'm also glad you're back from your trip safe and sound. Take it one day at a time...take care and glad to hear from you. -Natalie :flwr: :flwr:

Congrats!! She is beautiful!!!! Such an old soul for one so young! She looks like an excellent therapy dog. Yay for older tri dogs!! Heehee :D

omg, i'm sooo very sorry for your loss. i can't even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through. i wish you all the very best. and i'm sure your new cavalier is a huge comfort and blessing at this time.

she is so precious and adorable. funny because i got excited seeing the title of this post.... we're getting a Blenheim and if it's a girl, her name will most likely be Maggie too! btw, Jim Cramer of MSNBC's Mad Money also has a tri by the name of Maggie... very, very cute name for a female cav!!

again, my sympathies for your loss. i wish you and your family all the love and strength in the world at this time

My sympathies on your loss. I am so very sorry. Maggie looks to be a true "comfort spaniel". I'm glad you went ahead and got her. I hope she helps you through this difficult time...looks like she already is!

Maggie is beautiful. I can see the sweet gentle soul that she is from these pictures. She looks like she's keeping her dad company so he can nap. I'm sorry for the family tragedy in the loss of your son. God bless you all.

and

Anna I cannot imagine losing 2 of my siblings. My heart goes out to you.

My heart goes out to you, and I am so glad that you have Maggie now and that she has been a comfort.

Back