• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Is there a show coming up in dublin?

gerry

I heard there was a show coming up next weekend in dublin and I was thinking of taking a look. Does anyone know when and where? Anyone here showing in it?

I don't see anything listed on the IKC show list. You could ring them and ask. www.ikc.ie

There is a big event in the RDS, Pet Expo, the weekend after next. I will be there doing agility with Jaspar as part of the Dog Training Ireland stand!!

http://www.petexpo.ie/

The event looks like lots of fun; if you are in Ireland, try to get up for a visit!

PS The vet on the website with the dogs is one of Irish Cavalier Rescue's official vets, Pete Wedderburn (also the TV3 vet)!! :)

I've just been informed there IS a show this coming weekend:

The CKCS Club open show is being held Saturday 6th October at St Colmcille GAA Club , Balheary, Swords .Co Dublin , judging starts 11am.

Back