• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Last hope prayers

Cecily, Thank God, Rio's come through her surgery, I really was thinking of you both last night and just how traumatic this is for you. :xfngr: , I'm really hoping she will make it through critical care soon :flwr:

Oh dear, cecily, I 'm so sorry I didn't see this yesterday.

I am so upset for you I hope today goes well for you all.

You don't deserve this,any of you.

Rio is such a lovely brave little girl and a fighter, I really hope she pulls through this.

Thinking of you :flwr: xxx and hugs for rio from me.

Thinking lots of positive thoughts for little Rio. She made it thru surgery and that is amazing. She had got spunk/fight in her...so one step at a time.....Get better Rio. :flwr:

Cecily, my prayers go out to you and Rio. Glad she has come through the surgery, she's a little fighter and we're all gunning for her.

One step and on to the next step - Cavaliers are so brave.... come on Rio..... hugs and licks coming over.

Hi all,
I have been in touch with Cecily this morning and sadly little Rio lost her fight for life during the night. Cecily and her husband are very upset but relieved that her suffering is over. Little Rio went through an awful lot for such a young puppy and is at peace now. She would have been only 12 weeks old today.

Cecily will post when she's feeling better and thanks everyone for their good wishes.

Joanna

OMG - poor little Rio..... sitting here crying...GOD you are a shit head sometimes. :cry*ing: Run free at the bridge little one with no more pain.

Cecily--I'm so sorry to hear about little Rio. She was such a fighter but her little body just wouldn't cooperate with her strong spirit. She's free now and I pray that your heart can find peace in that.

You and your husband were so wonderful to see that she got the best care. I know Rio must have felt your love every minute of her ordeal...

All the best--

Cecily, oh my god my heart is breaking for you. :cry*ing: I can't even imagine your pain. Please know that you gave Rio the best life possible and you are not alone out there. We're sending all our healing thoughts to you and your family. :flwr:

Cecily, you did your absolute best for Rio, try and seek consolation in that fact.

My hearfelt wishes go out to both you and your husband. Be at peace now that Rio is no longer suffering and is running round the big grass field in heaven with Aggie, her now bestest friend.

Oh I am so sorry Cecily :hug: I've had little Rio on my mind for the last few days and was just devastated to hear she did not make it. Poor little girl sure gave it everything she had though didn't she?! You did everything you could for her and it sounds like she had the best possible care. Rest in peace Rio, your fight is over and now you are at peace. Hugs.

Oh Cecily I am so so sorry about little Rio :cry*ing:

You just don't deserve this. My heart goes out to you and your hubby.

Run free at the bridge little Rio, no more pain and suffering. *ng*l

:hug: For you both :hug:

I guess I am too much of a softie, I have been crying since I read the update.

Cecily,
I am so sorry to hear of everything that happened. Like I have told you before, don't beat yourself up over it and PLEASE remember how wonderful you were to little rio and how wonderful of a mommy you are. She couldn't have asked to be put in a better place. She is smiling down on you right now I am sure saying "thank you for everything, Mommy" Take care of yourself Cecily and please keep in touch. :hug: :hug: :hug:

*ng*l RIP Little Rio, have fun with your big sister at the bridge. *hugZ!*

Back