• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

MVD New Member & happy to see this board is active again! My Cavalier has MVD and I need help.

PRC

Bailey is asymptomatic stage B2 and I'm looking for help and advice as to what heart measurements and/or at what size or % of increase it is appropriate to start Pimobendan. I will not go by the bogus Vetmedin Epic trial suggestions as they are not even close to appropriate for Cavaliers per CavalierHealth.org.

Attachments

• Bailey(1).jpg
    Bailey(1).jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 1
Welcome back and am not sure what current specific suggestions are there. Rod would likely know; many vets and cardiologists, probably the majority now seem to prescribe some meds at an earlier stage in MVD onset and I am not sure who might have an alternative viewpoint. He's always very approachable so you might email him via CavalierHealth or message him via his page on Facebook?

Thank you Karlin. I don't know Rod do you have a last name and/or how to contact him on CavalierHealth.org?

Back