• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

News: Cavalier attitude to accommodation

Totally disagree with her comment that cavaliers ONLY like their own, however!! I think many seem to especially like other cavaliers but they certainly like other dogs.

I too, disagree! Hollys best friend, apart from Murphy in fairness, is a rottweiler! And Murphy's best friend apart from Holly is a wee Jack Russell... but really I think he sees her as more than a friend! :eek: haha. My little hottie!

I wish we had a photo of the place as well! It does sound lovely!

Eljas best friend is a Cocker Spaniel . She loves other cavaliers and tends to be a bit scared of bigger doggies....:)

This sounds like a really neat place, but she's wrong about cavies and other dogs. Just look at Pixie. She'd befriend any dog. She wore hear heart right on her coat!

These are clickable for bigger pics.

The kids n dogs.

My son getting mobbed by the pack. Kaya, the malamute mix is trying to boss everyone off of him.

Pixie begging for Kaya's love.

You have the best pictures! I love the last one the most. :lotsaluv:
Since I was the only one with photos in the thread, I am assuming you were directing that at me. If so, thanks! I like that last one, too. Now that Pixie is gone, I am so glad I got the camera often and have the photos to enjoy.

Back