• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

One Cav, his human sister and human brothers - and the weather

metime

OMG - what a day.

Had planned to get out for a walk after I dropped kids to school. It was so wet it was not happening!!!!

Boys had athletics and it was downpouring but decided to take Brady for a walk in the woods/forest and he had a ball except for the fact he got so dirty :rolleyes:

Had to put him in his crate for a while when we got home as had 4 humans to go through shower process!!!!!!

Just wondering if there are any Irish sites that sell waterproofs or as near as for adorable cavs

Hi Metime! Why don't you try dogtrainingireland.ie or any of the other suppliers linked in the sticky at the top of the shopping section? I haven't got a coat for Cleo so I'm afraid I can't advise as to what type would be good or anything.

Edited to add: Here's the link to the page with the links - if that's not too confusing! :) http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=15293

It's easy to get a cheap and cheerful raincoat for a cavalier on any of those sites. Not sure where you live but most good petshops stock raincoats too. I usually take a trip to Maxi zoo In Midleton where you can bring your dog in with you and try the things on.
You're a brave woman to tackle the woods in this weather!
Sins

Back