• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pet names for your pet

Harley - Harley Mcfarley - My little man, Mr, Chicken Monster (when he was a puppy he screamed when we got chicken out of the oven he was so exited)

Ebony - Ebony Bebony, Miss, Rottweiler.

Rosie - Rosie Bosie, Mrs, My husband calls her Fatty.

This thread has given me a good giggle - I love all the names.

Jasper is called: Jasby Wasby or just `J`

Ollie is called: Ollie Bolly or Olsters and also mummies little Tiger sometimes.

It's "good morning Sunshine!" every morning. When she's ambitious it's "Gnarly Naly" and by the end of the day it's more like "Hey you in the puppy suit!" I like making up words to the tune "Walking in the Winter Wonderland" usually with a refrain like "puppy duppy doodle all a day!" It's just such a good puppy melody.

It's "good morning Sunshine!" every morning. When she's ambitious it's "Gnarly Naly" and by the end of the day it's more like "Hey you in the puppy suit!" I like making up words to the tune "Walking in the Winter Wonderland" usually with a refrain like "puppy duppy doodle all a day!" It's just such a good puppy melody.

Hey u in the puppysuit. That made me laugh. May have to steal that sometime! :)

Back