• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pet names for your pet

Okay Margaret, I will be the one to ask.....is Faith one to 'piddle' spots, hence the pet name?

She is a good girl really.

My daughter's partner named her because of her ladylike reluctance to get her dainty little paws wet and dirty when it was raining.

There was apparently the very odd occasion when it rained all day and the inevitable accident happened.

Chamberlain goes by...

Chamber-win
Boo-Boo
Baby Boy
Chamber-knot
Chamber-pot
Chamberlain Johnson (no idea where that came from....)

Please note....all of these names are said in a sing-song voice or in baby talk....haha

We call Sasha "Old Lady"

My children make fun of how I talk to our two budgies, sing song and baby talk it is :) I am sure I will do it even more with the puppy.

I'm glad it's not just me with the funny names!! lol

Barney - Barnster, Barney Boo, Fat Boy, Mummies little man, Barney the git (When he pinches Cassies food!!), Barney Arnie, OI!!

Cassie - Cass Cass, Cassie wassie woo woo, Puppy, Castibles, little Miss long Ears....

I'm sure there are more...I am just as bad with my Guinea Piggies!!!

Miffy - Mawfanwy(Off of Little Britain), Miffy wiffy, Miffy moo, Fatty Bum bum
Vicky - No longer with us was named after Vicky Pollard (Again Little Britain) Icky Vicky, Vicky Poo....lol Mostly Icky Vicky as she was a bit aloof...
Trixie - (Miffy's new friend) Trixie poo, Trixie Wixie...Fat pig!!

Our ex-show champion Victoria (who only arrived with us when she was 8 years old) was known at first as "Her Majesty" and "Madam" but now that we have got to know her better she is "Miss Plum" (geddit?)

Poppy, our youngest Cav, is usually "Pops" or "The Popster Pupster"

Lucy Shih-tsu thinks her real name is "Leave It", but we know that she is really "The Shiddy-Monster" (most of the time) or "The Shid-Kid" (very occasionally!)

My first Cavalier, Charlie, was Charlie Barley, Charlie B, C B Superdog, and Charlie Barley Wigglebottom (a very widespread Cavalier family, the Wigglebottoms).

The next, Meg, was Meggie Pegs

The third, Rowley, was never anything but Rowley - he wasn't a dog for nicknames

Oliver is occasionally Oliver Poliver, but is usually just Oliver (NEVER Ollie!), and when he's being naughty, O-li-VER!

Aled is Little Squeaky, because when he's excited he jumps up and down and squeaks.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

M.c (like a dj m.c). And peepaws because she tends to get peepaws :) but its also something out of the show aquateen hungerforce. :)

Spangle gets called; spangledangle,
spanglydinglydangly,
babychicken,
babychicklegdog,
and winklepicker ! I have no idea why!?
I`m sure there are more too!!!!

Ruby has a few which include:

RooGoo
Rubachoobs
RubyRoo
Rubester
Angel Cakes
Super Rubes (when we a doing agility!)
Puffin Boo

Charlie has a bit less which include:

Chezza
Charlie Bear- most used!
Bear Face
Charlie Farley
Little Man
L'il C
Stinky Pete (for when he rolls in the less desirables)
The Flying Flea- which is his agility aka, if you saw how high he jumps it would be self explanatory!!

Actually no, Charlie has more than the Rubester!
:wggle:

You know, this is a relief! I thought my DH and I were the only people who did this to our dog's name.:fool:

Here are our names for Sophie and the evolution or, rather, the devolution:

Sophie, Soapie, Soapster, Soap-a-dope (nothing to do with her keen intelligence). We also call her our Diva, and our little Princess.

Dylan: Dilly-Doo, Apple Dumpling, Smooth Dog.
Poppy: Poppy Puddles (she doesn't anymore!)
Kipling: Kip, Mr. Kipling and my son calls him Mop Head when he needs a trim, no wonder really!
5518333392_7991a1b6d9.jpg

Leo is sometimes;

Little Nardo
Nardo
Lully boy (yes I knowicon_blshing)
Or his full name Leonardo

Sparky = sparkler, sparkster, sparker-larker-larker, twinkle-twinkle-little-sparks

Lucy = juicy, loo-loo, oosie-juicy-lucy, duicey-duicey (in a weird possibly jamaican accent!), loopy-lucy

I can't believe I haven't responded to this one yet...I just loved reading through everyone's! We are a funny bunch arent we ;) Do you think other "dog owners" have as many nicknames for their pets, or id it just us?! :fool:

Okay....Brooklyn is:
Brooky
Brooky-snooks (this is what my sister calls her)
Brooky-wooky
Brooksters (this is what my dad calls her)
Bubby (this is what I call her)
Crazy Pants
Lovey Dove

Back