• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Phoebe spayed , her baby grow and new snuggle puppy!

Oh lots of kisses and hugs for her, she is adorable and must agree she does look pretty spoiled and comfy. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

She will be back to herself before you know it.

Those are really sweet pictures even if she is feeling poorly. Pink is definitely her color!! :) I am taking notes as Quincy has an appointment in a few weeks. I am having it done on a Friday so I can be with her the rest of the weekend. Hope she is up and about soon.

Marsha

Re: phoebe today

brid kenny said:
P7110054.jpg

P7110052.jpg

P7110051.jpg

This is Phoebe today. Much improved but still sleeping.

Where did you get the shirt she has on? I've been looking for something like that for my puppy to wear after her heart surgery next week. What are they called so I can try to find a website that has them.

Hi there,
Phoebe is wearing a baby grow and I cut a hole in it to put her tail through. I don't know what country you are based in but it's also known as a onesie. Any shop where there are baby clothes. the size I got for Phoebe was for 1 to 2 year old humans!!
Good luck with surgery.
Brid

Back